Caring for children aged 2 & 1/2 to 5 years old.
Open Monday - Friday (Excluding some holidays)
6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Children can not be scheduled for more than 10 hours per day.
Spots available for children aged 2 1/2 - 4 years old.
Full - Time / Part- Time / Drop Off Care
Just minutes from major highways;
350 hwy I-435 I-470 291 hwy
Easy commute to and from Lee's Summit, Raytown, S.Kansas City Mo, Grandview, Raymore, Pleasant Hill, Lone Jack, Belton, Blue Springs, Lake Winnebago, Greenwood, Lake Lotawana, Independence, down-town or mid-town KC and Overland Park, Kansas.
We are a private facility operated in my home. We Do NOT allow walk ins. Call to make an appointment before visiting our daycare.
We are the ONLY program in our area that provides all diapers, food, wipes, learning materials, free field trips, child approved menus, and we use the highly successful "Potty Like a Rock Star!" toilet training system.
Parents drop their children off with the feeling of security and pride. No need to pack a diaper bag.
- Our preschool demonstrates the nurturing private homey environment as expected from an in-home daycare while also enhancing our children's development with routines and activities that mimic a large preschool center. Our students receive the Best of Both World's.
- Full - day - 5 - days per week Learning Program.
- We serve USDA approved meals.
- All diapers, wipes and learning material are provided by us!
- We use an early childhood development curriculum that supports young children through preschool.
- We offer extracurricular activities such as yoga, cooking, and music lessons, summer field trips, occasional outings, and have community helper presentations. We celebrate birthdays and holidays with classroom parties. All included in the tuition!
- We give the children assessments to monitor their physical, social and academic growth.
- We subscribe to outside resources such as Little Passports, Hooked on Phonics and Funshine Express to enhance our monthly themed based lessons.
- Large home with ample space to learn and play
- Our provider and staff are well EDUCATED in early childhood and certified in CPR and 1st aid.
- Parents receive appreciation perks such as credits for vacation time, holidays, and snow days.
- Quality childcare at an affordable price!
- Parents have tuition payment options.
- Convenient hours that allow parents plenty time to take care of business while their little one's are being cared for.
- Owner and staff all have proper background checks and finger print reports.
Right At Home Preschool provides a safe, nurturing and home ?like environment that gives children a healthy start for developing the skills needed for school preparation while setting the foundation that fosters a future as students of life.
We believe that each child needs a learning environment that mirrors the comfort of home to provide opportunities needed for proper mental, social, academic and physical growth. With the attentive care of loving yet educated staff our children receive the proper care they deserve. Parents are assisted in giving the resources needed to raise healthy happy children. Everyone is a part of a big family that enhances the world around each child while they explore and grow.
We plan to provide the environment children need for balanced development that will hold them for many years to come. Our main focus is to provide responsive care which include the scholastic experience needed to help prepare children for a successful transition into kindergarten. We will do this through our commitment to encourage children to be interested in learning, loving each other and feeling secure within their own capabilities.
"Thanks for taking such good care of N. this year! I really liked how you would always make time to tell us something neat that she did each day, too."
- L. & M. H
" Your preschool program has been such a blessing to our family. Both H. and H. have learned so much with you and have had successful transitions into kindergarten. Thank you so much for the 7 years of passion and work with our children."
-K & BX
"You and your family have created such a loving, warm, and enriching place for our daughter. Thank you for loving I. and guiding her with such love and grace. You are a gem!"
-J & B. C
"Shawn, you always do really good on the kids little holiday parties! The little crafts and bags are always so nice! Thank you."
We accept tuition payments through Paypal.
You’ll be impressed by our professionalism that’s only expected from a 5 ⭐preschool center while at the same time be soothed by the comfort feelings of a secure loving home.
Thank you for stopping by!